pollination

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I turned down a site that had pyo fruit trees and strawberries as it was too much of a ballache to do what he wanted, he wasn't offering payment either lol.
Bees on site for this time and gone before the public turned up to pick the fruit. If that's beefarming you can keep it.

I do hope the hives dumped in a field near me isn't a true reflection on the beefarming industry in this country. Neglect doesn't come close.
They have DWV and god knows what else. If they were animals the owner would be in court.

I must put some pic. of my hives on soon. lol. why are people so quick to put others down. buy the guy atin of paint give him a hand in youre spare time. his bees will be healthier, and yours will be safer we love beekeeping.

I turned down a site that had pyo fruit trees and strawberries as it was too much of a ballache to do what he wanted, he wasn't offering payment either lol.
Bees on site for this time and gone before the public turned up to pick the fruit. If that's bee farming you can keep it.

I do hope the hives dumped in a field near me isn't a true reflection on the beefarming industry in this country. Neglect doesn't come close.
They have DWV and god knows what else. If they were animals the owner would be in court.

I must put some pic. of my hives on soon. lol. why are people so quick to put others down. buy the guy a tin of paint give him a hand in your spare time. his bees will be healthier, and yours will be safer we love beekeeping.

I must put some pic. of my hives on soon. lol. why are people so quick to put others down. buy the guy a tin of paint give him a hand in your spare time. his bees will be healthier, and yours will be safer we love beekeeping.

If I could find out who he was I would. The farmer hasn't seen him since the agreement was made years ago and the Bee inspector won't tell me due to privacy rules.
I've taken a few walks past the hives trying to catch someone there but not managed to yet. Tried putting a polite note on the roof of one with my number on also.
I'de rather spend a few hours helping him than see the bees in the state they are or risk any disease transfer.
If they die out from anything nasty they are under 1/2 a mile from my main apiary so my bees will rob the dead hives.
The hives are numbered in the 500's. If he looses those 10 hives then it's no big deal if I lose 10 hives then i'm ruined.

someone of that size would probably be part of the bee farmers association. you could try contact through the secretary through their website.

Latest posts

Back