8oz jars on offer pattersons

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEG

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
15+-some
As in the title 8oz jars on offer 25% off

(I have no connection wth the company apart from purchasing from them in the past(

As in the title 8oz jars on offer 25% off

(I have no connection wth the company apart from purchasing from them in the past(

Seems like the offer is back …

But people won't find it from the thread title - oddly the company call themselves PATTESONS Glass - with that spelling!

Anyway - the direct link is http://www.jarsandbottles-store.co.uk/index.php/special-glass-range/8oz-hexagonal-jar.html

My 300 were delivered (exactly as promised) on Monday.
And harking back to the previous discussion, they came in boxes I'd call big but JBM calls small (about 100 in a box). And my small pile of boxes came shrink-wrapped onto a pallet …
Pretty jars, decent price.

/// I phoned and got some extra lids included much more cheaply than the website price (sharing the delivery). Strikes me as a good thing to have.

I ordered 100 after EricA's tip and got them very promptly in two big biggish boxes - each of which had 4 small boxes them.

If your ordering a large quantity then ring them up as they offered me a further discount ontop of the sale price when I ordered 2000 jars,
Alec

Last years offer included the 12oz hexagonal jars.

Will hang in and wait for them to hopefully offer the 12oz again.

I don't normally like hexagonal jars but was forced to use some the other day and I must say soft set with my black label looks quite dramatic in them so I will keep an eye out too.

Just received an email teaser from Mann Lake UK with sale prices for the 28th Feb that happened to have 12oz jars at a competitive price;

12oz hexagonal honey jars - just £19.75 per 84 (usual price £29.82)

8oz hexagonal honey jars - just £9.99 per 36 (usual price £11.76)

Just received an email teaser from Mann Lake UK with sale prices for the 28th Feb that happened to have 12oz jars at a competitive price

The straightforward thing about Pattesons pricing is that it includes VAT and delivery (which can be expensive for jars!)

Nevertheless, if Patrick has some good deals, I am within range to collect!

Got the same this morning (and your pm...thanks again)
Mann Lake will add VAT and delivery to that?
Wynne Jones is 21.04 incl VAT and I can pick up at Welsh Convention

PS
Yes add VAT and delivery but they do include lids.

Anybody going to trial their new brood boxes and supers?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back