Would you want to let your kids handle bees like this?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhh the good old days.......I used to have a purple Chopper in the 70's that I bombed around on from dawn until dusk, made fires out of pretty much anything in the neighbouring churchyard, went fishing for bullheads in the Peover Eye (the village was called Lower Peover), brought my mum flowers (from the graves of the recently deceased in the aforementioned graveyard, according to my mother!), had a crush on a girl called Sarah (aged 8), was scared witless at the site of PC Berry the local bobby who went around on a big black bicycle, kept tadpoles in a fish tank, wore socks up to my knees, watched bumble bees tackle gigantic hollyhocks, built 'mahoosive' bonfires three months before Bonfire Night (in general, by dragging branches on the back of the Chopper for miles and miles) and started planning what fireworks I was going to get my Dad to buy, had cowboys birthday parties with proper cap guns.....

Halcyon days.

Latest posts

Back