Happy new Year

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenkinsbrynmair

International Beekeeper of Mystery
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Too many - but not nearly enough
Blwyddyn newydd dda I chwi
Ac I bawb sydd yn y tŷ
Dyma yw ‘nymyniad i
Canu’r flwyddyn newydd da

Blwyddyn newydd ddâ I chi
Wele’n llawen
Dyma’r flwyddyn wedi dôd – y flwyddyn orau fu erioed
O dyma’r hyfryd flwyddyn
O dyma’r hyfryd flwyddyn
O dyma’r hyfryd flwyddyn, y flwyddyn newydd ddâ

dihunwch y teulu
Cynwch y tân
Ewch I’r ffynon I ôl dŵr glân
O dyma’r hyfryd flwyddyn
O dyma’r hyfryd flwyddyn
O dyma’r hyfryd flwyddyn, y flwyddyn newydd ddâ

Happy new year fellow forumites

Last edited:
And a Happy, healthy and prosperous new year from me to all of you.

Let's hope for a more peaceful world in 2018 and one where more people care for our planet and for those people less fortunate wherever they are.

Let's hope for a healing of rifts and more tolerance in the world ...

My resolution for the coming year ... to put more back than I take out in whatever I do.

And a Happy, healthy and prosperous new year from me to all of you.

Let's hope for a more peaceful world in 2018 and one where more people care for our planet and for those people less fortunate wherever they are.

Let's hope for a healing of rifts and more tolerance in the world ...

My resolution for the coming year ... to put more back than I take out in whatever I do.

Is it wise to try first your ideas on forum, before you go to mix the world and planet.
And get a new medication to Jenkins.

Amen.

Happy New Year everyone :)

Yep, happy new year to all.

I note that Finny has not quite joined in, yet..... Perhaps his new year does not start until his bees wake from their winter slumber!

Yep, happy new year to all.

I note that Finny has not quite joined in, yet..... Perhaps his new year does not start until his bees wake from their winter slumber!

IT was Welsh street dogs which started my new year. And it was not a happy meeting.

IT was Welsh street dogs which started my new year. And it was not a happy meeting.

:icon_204-2: Start as you mean to go on Finnie my dearest little snow pixie... but for the record from all who dwell in the
Greatgreygreenslimeytamarriverallsetaboutwithtoryvoterswhonowwishtheystayedineuropeanddidnotvoreto ...brexit!

Blydhen Nowydh Da... or Happy New Year... should they live on the Devon side in England !!

Mytten da

Latest posts

Back