WSBKA Auction 2024

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my ... It's going to be a long day .... although, I'm a bit disappointed that there appear to be no Porter Bee Escapes ?
Yeah, and I didn’t put any hive nails in this year!

I'm short of crownboards and roofs so I will wait until next week before I make any just in case I can pick some up cheap.

Is it odd that I've been looking forward to this coming online since the 18th? 🤣

Think I'll down tools until the weekend, and bring a trailer just in case- better safe than sorry..

Who is going then ?

I'll be there as I have permission from 'er indoors to go and bid for a pair of shears and some welders gloves and I have been given £2 pocket money, there may be enough after my bidding for a coffee ... I'll be wearing a blue Fareham & District Beekeepers polo shirt, a blue Musto jacket with matching blue bush hat ... you won't be able to miss such sartorial elegance so, if you spot me, come up and say hello.

I can't say I'll last the whole day as some rain is forecast and on past performance I suspect it will extend into the early evening ....auction overload may set in !

I’ll be there, probably the whole day (8.30-6.00) if it rains there will be some real bargains later on.

I understand there are 16 lots of bees.. very long day

I understand there are 16 lots of bees.. very long day
It always is. In my experience that’s a lot of lots of bees. It’s only normally 5 or 6 colonies.
I was emailed today and asked to confirm I was taking my lots as there was a lot of interest expressed and people were travelling quite a distance.

It always is. In my experience that’s a lot of lots of bees. It’s only normally 5 or 6 colonies.
I was emailed today and asked to confirm I was taking my lots as there was a lot of interest expressed and people were travelling quite a distance.
You missed the opportunity to say “lots of miles” just to get another lot in there.

£1 for a numbered paddle board is a bargain!

Latest posts

Back