Who said bees dont like electricity? Found this at work today

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he has used it and bees stil have access to it he could be in for a big fine.

Ooh these companies make me angry. Since when has a honey bee been a pest? Why couldn't they have just left it to you, who knows and appreciates what he is doing? Grrrrrrr!

Im only guessing thats what he used and ure correct on saying iff the bees have access to it he could be in trouble. But if he is experienced then he would of just removed the comb// or treated then removed the comb if there was bees at home. I would of removed the bees and comb to a hive.. Job done

My first swarm of the year..and I find it at work. A monster of a swarm, a bit hard to spot as they blend in quite well with the concrete, but nearly 3ft long.

Yes, that is a sea of coal they have landed in!

bees.jpg

OMG!!! and that is just the joke!!!

mind you they could be masonary bees. Doh!

Were they doing the hokey cokey?
(I know that joke was the pits, but please don't slag me off.)

P.S. Apis Carbonifera?

This is absolutely disgusting!

I post a very professional photograph of native bees in plight and jokes are just made!

Keep it up:cheers2:

This is absolutely disgusting!

I post a very professional photograph of native bees in plight and jokes are just made!
Keep it up:cheers2:

- You say the swarm was almost 3ft long. - Is that a coal yard? :rolleyes:

Glad to see you are reducing your carbon footprint..... native black bees obviously!

Have you hived them?

Gotta go just been informed we have been hit by a Tsunarmie........

Only just found them today. Had to write Risk assessment and method statement to give to supervisors!

Going to get them in hive tomorrow, and then collect Friday evening.

Will post some more pics tomorrow of the hiving process.

Only just found them today. Had to write Risk assessment and method statement to give to supervisors!

Going to get them in hive tomorrow, and then collect Friday evening.

Will post some more pics tomorrow of the hiving process.

Bloody hell and i thought i had to jump through hoops for my job.

does anything ever get done there? cose i struggle with the paperwork where i am lol

Bloody hell and i thought i had to jump through hoops for my job.

does anything ever get done there? cose i struggle with the paperwork where i am lol

Yes, Safety first!

safety report came out the other day.

Company bought 2 all electric cars, handy as we have lots of spare electricity!

Some daft twits steoped out in front of them the other day because they could not hear them coming!

So now I suspect the VERY quite electric car will be fitted with some sort of warning siren to warm people they are there.

They are only silent, not invisble:ack2:

this is a good one from my work.

i was donated a brand new fridge freezer still in packaging. now because it was a donation i didnt have an invoice, i needed this fridge for storing food for pupils to eat, but because no invoice the health and safety hitler decided it had to be P.A.T. tested.

it gets better.

the pat test costs 96p. the company could not accept cash from us. we had to use invoicing system that costs £75 in admin costs thats the government for you what a waste of money.

stupid huh

Yes, Safety first!

safety report came out the other day.

Company bought 2 all electric cars, handy as we have lots of spare electricity!

Some daft twits steoped out in front of them the other day because they could not hear them coming!

So now I suspect the VERY quite electric car will be fitted with some sort of warning siren to warm people they are there.

They are only silent, not invisble:ack2:

Bees don't like electricity they say! mines just 240v not going out on the 400k line!

fjdjcg.jpg
[/IMG]
16c5q2c.jpg
[/IMG]
2v3omqc.jpg
[/IMG]
hope these photos work, first attempt, last one just the stragglers going in. My first swarm capture. It may pay to ensure you don't have any little holes into your consumer box!

Last edited:
Back