Wealds Farm

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just scanning through Honey Show classes:
Class 62 Essay titled "Disastrous Beekeeping Purchases" max. 2000 words.
They might get a lot of entries this year.

Get some T shirts printed and stand next to his stand

Although its hard to imaging what to put on them

original.jpg

Who wants one?

Be very careful! It could make him money by defamation!

I might mark the place down as a 'Black Hole' qualifying it by saying 'MY money went in but NOTHING came out!'

RAB

He could well claim to be inept and not a rogue, or some other similar defence. You could lose! (even if you were correct!).

All I am saying is - be sure of your ground.

RAB

He could well claim to be inept and not a rogue, or some other similar defence. You could lose! (even if you were correct!).

All I am saying is - be sure of your ground.

RAB

Ok i hear you.

How about this :smilielol5:

original.jpg

Had the local bee inspector on the phone today, he wanted to inspect my stock as I had bought some bees of him, never got the bees in April, but still on the list as if I had.....he keeps very good records...NOT

Yes PeterS i have, i must admit that is what got me on hear in the first place, i got tired of him ignoring my emails so i decided to try and find out more about him, i am sorry to say the more i found out the worse it got, i have been in business myself for over 25 years now and i would never treat my customers like that, we all have problems from time to time, but a simple email or phone call is all that is needed sometimes, i see on the forum that he is working through the back log, i would not touch his bee now all i want is a refund (fat chance) i can not believe that he can still advertise for business ! Chris

my hives are within 5km of wpf and just received email from national bee unit that efb has been found in the area again. not a happy man

Hi Greatbritish honey, i sincerely hope he is not as i said i do not want his Bees any more, i have only lost £72 myself,( its not so much the money its the principle he has got my hard earned money and i have got nothing in return) but i rather suspect that some have lost a lot more which is a really bad thing for beekeeping and bee suppliers, i only hope this situation is resolved quickly and any refunds that are due are paid promptly Chris ps where can i get one of those T-shirts that would be money well spent:)

Last edited:
well the latest on the grapevine is that he has glandular fever and cannot deal with any enquiries....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

also can not deal with bee issues as all his staff have left him: that means Emily or is it Emma has left, she was so far as i know his only employee

noticed beebase has five new cases of EFB reported in August for Epping, if they are WPF and his beekeeper has left, i would not wish to keep bees near Epping

well the latest on the grapevine is that he has glandular fever and cannot deal with any enquiries....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

also can not deal with bee issues as all his staff have left him: that means Emily or is it Emma has left, she was so far as i know his only employee

noticed beebase has five new cases of EFB reported in August for Epping, if they are WPF and his beekeeper has left, i would not wish to keep bees near Epping

he did have a full time beekeeper on his books too

Was that the scottish bloke as i thought he had a heart attack while on holiday and emily/emma stood in for him

No, the beekeeper i met when i was at WPF lived in Biggleswade just down from me. Young lad, and he didnt know much about bees he was still learning :eek:

Is that the girl in the advert who inspects bees in open toed sandals?

Back