Wasp nests - high efficiency traps

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackstraw

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have a wasp nest in the void of my flat roof extension at home. My neighbour has young children and is (very!) keen that the wasps are killed and the nest destroyed
Unfortunately although I can see the blighters going in up under the soffit boards I cannot see and have no access to the nest.
So far I have mixed some wasp nest powder with washing up liquid and painted that on the entrance area and have about 50 or so dead wasps on the floor but there are still many more going in and out.
It seems that considered opinion on this site suggests that low efficiency wasp traps are only likely to attract more wasps from other nests to the area and have little other effect
Can anyone in the know let me have details of high efficiency traps and ideally a name/a supplier so that I can order one. I understand that site rules may not allow this to be posted in open forum in which case may I ask for the details to be sent to me via a private message
Many thanks for your help

Can anyone in the know let me have details of high efficiency traps and ideally a name/a supplier so that I can order one. I understand that site rules may not allow this to be posted in open forum in which case may I ask for the details to be sent to me via a private message
Many thanks for your help

I don't see why not.
I'm not selling it
Google waspbane....even amazon sell it

Latest posts

Back