Wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emabe80

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hi my name is Emma I'm a new bee keeper really excited untill I collected my nucs Monday from a so called bee keeper in Huddersfield 😡I've done a help thread on the site for help. But if anyone is in Betleystaffordshire and can offer free help and to come inspect my 2 hives will be great in very sad and down about the hole outcome off this wonderful hobby all because off a rubbish none truthful keeper . Kind regards emma

Hi my name is Emma I'm a new bee keeper really excited untill I collected my nucs Monday from a so called bee keeper in Huddersfield ��I've done a help thread on the site for help. But if anyone is in Betleystaffordshire and can offer free help and to come inspect my 2 hives will be great in very sad and down about the hole outcome off this wonderful hobby all because off a rubbish none truthful keeper . Kind regards emma

Stick to your other thread now ... you will get plenty of help on here. Welcome to the best Beekeeping Forum on the planet ... as I said elsewhere ... Calm down, bees have a habit of surviving no matter what we do to them !

Welcome to the best Beekeeping Forum on the planet..................

The others seem to be a bit of a" Curate's egg !!"

Yeghes da

Back