Uncapping tray with thermostat. Help!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birchdale

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi

I'm after an uncapping tray with a thermostat.
I've looked at the usual suspects websites - OUCH! I've contacted a stainless steel engineering business but with no luck. I've not looked abroad yet.

Any ideas where to get one from?

Thanks

Hi

I'm after an uncapping tray with a thermostat.
I've looked at the usual suspects websites - OUCH! I've contacted a stainless steel engineering business but with no luck. I've not looked abroad yet.

Any ideas where to get one from?

Thanks
So easy to make !!
No need for a thermostat simply cabbage a simmerstat off an old electric cooker, cobble it on to the back of a three pin 13 amp plug and Bob's your Uncle ! .
A simmerstat, works on the on/off ratio principal , no probes or thermo couples/ thermostats required .
Keep it simple :D
VM

So easy to make !!
No need for a thermostat simply cabbage a simmerstat off an old electric cooker, cobble it on to the back of a three pin 13 amp plug and Bob's your Uncle ! .
A simmerstat, works on the on/off ratio principal , no probes or thermo couples/ thermostats required .
Keep it simple :D
VM

At the moment I don't have the tray, so was really looking for tray with thermostat.
I'm not sure I'm up to cobbling something to a 3 pin plug..... not without a visit to A&E involved!

Latest posts

Back