TonyBloke

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ely

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Hi. I am letting the forum know that my friend and long term member Tonybloke has recently passed away. He was a huge supporter of the forum who encouraged new beekeepers to the forum wherever he went. When he collected swarms and was offered money, he often told them to donate to the forum. He was also well known for helping out new beekeepers with free swarms, including me. He was a great help to me and many others on and off of the forum. Also a raging party animal :) RIP.

Sorry to hear that.
I didnt know him but always though of him as sensible and with a sense of humour.

That is so sad. I had the pleasure to meet him one time when I was on holiday in Norfolk. He was such a nice guy, always a real supporter of the forum including the beekeepers arms.

He will be missed by me.

Doug

I often wondered why he has not posted for quite some time, chatted to him on many occasions and deeply saddened to know that he has passed and will be missed by all that knew him, my thought are with his family and friends.

Didn't know the gentleman , but sounds like he was a good guy

Rip

What a shame. A model forum member.

Sad news. Didn't know him personally but did remember his forum 'name'. RIP

What terrible news. My thoughts are with his family at this devastating time. He was always very patient with my daft questions, and I learned much from him. Just awful news. RIP Tony.

Sad news indeed. A sad day for the forum.

I hope that someone who is in contact with his family can make sure that they know the regard in which he was held on the forum and how much he will be missed on here.

Sad news indeed. A sad day for the forum.

I hope that someone who is in contact with his family can make sure that they know the regard in which he was held on the forum and how much he will be missed on here.

I'll pass on the comments tomorrow. I'm going to help sort his bees out.

Amen to all the above posts. My regret is that I didn't congratulate him on his record breaking post. RIP.

A sad task, Ely. But one which he would appreciate.

Don't forget to tell his bees........

Condolences to his family. A man much valued here.

Dusty

He had many friends everywhere. A massive turn out apparently on Gorleston see front. I would have been there but sadly I didn't receive the news until today.

RIP Tony and thanks for the help and advice you were a true gent. Condolences to his loved ones.

Latest posts

Back