Thousands of bees available!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the post above dug this thread up from the grave ... and you continued digging! :)
Is that not why they are archived 🤗?
Yea I'm genuinely curious to what happened, the guy might be a big time beekeeper now who knows maby they are still there living free with varroa 🤔

Haha I saw the date and thought if anyone else comes a lookin' for help I'd just offer out my services.
As a newbie I'm keen to increase my stock and experience with all things bee. I've only obtained my first colony this year and it's becoming an obsession. I can't be the only one 🤨
It would be good to know how the op got on though.

Haha I saw the date and thought if anyone else comes a lookin' for help I'd just offer out my services.
As a newbie I'm keen to increase my stock and experience with all things bee. I've only obtained my first colony this year and it's becoming an obsession. I can't be the only one 🤨
It would be good to know how the op got on though.
Haha good on you, I think it's called bee fever I think I have it to 😬. Make friends with a local pest controller you'll soon be need more equipment lol

Back