Sponsors directoy

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I note we now have a sponsors directory and I see I have insufficient privileges. An explanation would be helpful at the beginning of the thread. Not disagreeing with the need, but I suppose it is solely for commercial enterprises to advertise. But an explanation would be helpful, the probable answer is you do not want all and sundry to either praise or leave negative reviews and clog up this thread. I await comment in anticipation. This is in no way meant to be a negative comment, but a call for clarification.

I note we now have a sponsors directory and I see I have insufficient privileges. An explanation would be helpful at the beginning of the thread. Not disagreeing with the need, but I suppose it is solely for commercial enterprises to advertise. But an explanation would be helpful, the probable answer is you do not want all and sundry to either praise or leave negative reviews and clog up this thread. I await comment in anticipation. This is in no way meant to be a negative comment, but a call for clarification.
That's exactly it
It's a place for sponsors to place adverts. Just look at it as an ad in a magazine. You can't comment on it there

Latest posts

Back