So, uh what do we do in the winter?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nakedapiarist

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
are we supposed to cluster with other beekeepers until it warms up or something?
I'm missing my weekly bee related drama :)

are we supposed to cluster with other beekeepers until it warms up or something?

I see it as my time off, giving me time to do woodland management and shoot stuff

I started to go to all the winter talks run by local associations - they are actually good fun.

Or something ...

Expect a couple of forum disputes involving neonicotinoids or some irrelevant subject, fuelled by alcohol late at night leading to suspension for the worst culprits.. based on prior years...

AH winter,when many forum members swap their smoker for a handbag.
This is how it works:

:ot::boxing_smiley::judge::adminpower::ban::sorry::grouphug:

Winter: the time when we plan for the following year and attend association meetings, once again getting a reminder that the collective noun for a group of beekeepers should be "an argument of beekeepers!" ;)

Well I think this whole thread is rubbish....... Want to argue about it?
:)

Well I thought it would be nice to have a break on Sundays but SWMBO has found lots for me to do before Christmas grrrrrrrrrr
I shouldn't complain I have spent lots of time this year with my bees and with JBM at the association apiary training our latest.

Back