snelgrove, swarming, pages 82 n 83 please

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justme

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Number of Hives
10(OSB hives)1 National
Hi all,
Have borrowed association book, Swarming, it's Control & Prevention, Snelgrove and found pages 82 n 83 firmly welded together. Have tried to steam them apart to no avail. Wondering if one of you lovely beeks would mind scanning those pages for me to print, read and include in said book.
Heres hoping, thanks for looking, Di.

can do it for you at the weekend if no one else along any sooner.

although may find most are like that as that sepia tinted double page spread of a naked Mrs Snelgrove proudly displaying a small cast (at least i think that's what it is) is probably well pasted together in many well thumbed "reference" copies.

can do it for you at the weekend if no one else along any sooner.

although may find most are like that as that sepia tinted double page spread of a naked Mrs Snelgrove proudly displaying a small cast (at least i think that's what it is) is probably well pasted together in many well thumbed "reference" copies.

Oh:.( yuk. Young Mr would've been much better:.)
Thanks though Dr, appreciated if you can.

:willy_nilly:
Thanks Dr :reddevil:, every time some mentions Snelgrove all I will remember is your post and a mental image of lady lovingly cradling a cast swarm....

:smilielol5:

Latest posts

Back