Smoker stolen

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A awful lot of dogs are going missing, Terriers, Spaniels, My neighbour lost two sheepdogs a few weeks ago, White van pulled on yard and grabbed the dogs. I do not like our spaniel but the kids would be gutted if she went.

I had a nice spade and garden fork stolen from my garage not so long ago. What annoys me most is that whoever stole them will get less for them as scrap as they were worth to me. Some people just don't have any respect for others.

At the least, your new smoker won't need cleaning.

Why does it matter what their 'origin' is? And why encourage your dog to bite them? Just curious.

I have probably had a post removed through old grumpy people reporting it who live in a little shell away from reality, if you look at today's stats NOT the BBC... the majority of rapes and child grooming are none native, the majority of carp fishing pond's are being targeted and putting folk out of business are none native people doing it, bee's getting stolen will also be none native, wake up and realize our country is being legally Raped.

I have probably ............................ wake up and realize our country is being legally Raped.

It will be interesting to see the lunatic liberal lefties trying to produce statistics to contradict that.

I have probably had a post removed through old grumpy people reporting it who live in a little shell away from reality, if you look at today's stats NOT the BBC... the majority of rapes and child grooming are none native, the majority of carp fishing pond's are being targeted and putting folk out of business are none native people doing it, bee's getting stolen will also be none native, wake up and realize our country is being legally Raped.
What stats do you refer to?

If they are so desperate that they need to rape Carp then I think that's a punishment in itself !

Only one post removed Millet ? Come on ... you are underselling youself ...:rules:

If they are so desperate that they need to rape Carp then I think that's a punishment in itself !

Only one post removed Millet ? Come on ... you are underselling youself ...:rules:

I have had more than one removed which does not bother me in the slightest, i understand there are some sensitive old souls about so i respect the moderator and admins decisions, ;)

I have had more than one removed which does not bother me in the slightest, i understand there are some sensitive old souls about so i respect the moderator and admins decisions, ;)

It's not a very exclusive club .... You are not alone .... there's a we've had posts deleted self help group if you need it ! :)

Latest posts

Back