Re Queening

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cr@p!!

Have they never experienced one of those lovely single stings to the eyebrow?? I looked like I had been hit by a truck and was thoroughly miserable for a few days!

Having said that, I still think they are wearing far too much protection... these days I wear nothing but speedos and honey smeared all over my face.

Holy cr@p!!

Having said that, I still think they are wearing far too much protection... these days I wear nothing but speedos and honey smeared all over my face.
:icon_204-2:

Maybe you should put that on youtube!

You won't hear from me for a while...must go to Brooklyn to show some beekeepers how to lift off the supers to do an in depth inspection...lol

Had a beekeeping jacket like that once, changed to a full suit after getting stung several times where you park your bike!
S

:nono::nono: made me laugh Millet on a wet n cold Saturday afternoon

Last edited:
:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2: what a idiot lol , would any sensible person do that in the first place let alone plaster in all over youtube..

Some folk just crave attention in whatever form.
If I'd been her I would have taken his suit and then the truck and left him to it

Some folk just crave attention in whatever form.
If I'd been her I would have taken his suit and then the truck and left him to it
For some reason i can't imagine you taking such silly risks, once bitten twice shy so to speak so you think a bit of brain power would kick in once stung 20 times 40 times shy..

Latest posts

Back