Queen Bee welfare Trust

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscarmonster

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
All this talk of dogs and chickens got me thinking (as one is encouraged to do round these parts), chickens have the British Hen Welfare Trust and Greyhounds Have The Greyhound Trust, but there is nothing for the queen bee.
My feeling is that if the British public were to get wind of the merciless slaughter of queen bees who through no fault of their own no longer hit the mark, there would be uproar.
Therefore I am proposing the formation of a charity that will look after all those queen bees and perhaps try and rehome them.
I would be grateful for your thoughts and any ideas as how to keep 000's of queen bees living together in close harmony.

maybe you could keep all these queens in the same box,living together in perfect bliss and happiness

I seriously think you need to find yourself a hobby

Care Home for Old Queens.;)

Local Authority funded.​

Why not loan then out to former newspaper editors?
Perhaps a nice site somewhere in Oxfordshire...

I offer to look after this old rheumy queens, for a nominal fee, they can live out their last days here in sunny Cyprus. I offer to bank them in a sort of bee old folk's home and will only charge the charity two pounds a day/queen for full board.
Send me a PM if you want to co-operate.

I offer to look after this old rheumy queens, for a nominal fee, they can live out their last days here in sunny Cyprus. I offer to bank them in a sort of bee old folk's home and will only charge the charity two pounds a day/queen for full board.
Send me a PM if you want to co-operate.

Look here you that was my plan:mad:

Latest posts

Back