Propolis needed

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martimart

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Wondered if anyone has any Propolis for sale, I don’t have any left and use it mixed with Shea butter for my kids eczema.

Just thought it would be worth asking. Thank You .

Wondered if anyone has any Propolis for sale, I don’t have any left and use it mixed with Shea butter for my kids eczema.

Just thought it would be worth asking. Thank You .
Does it work?

Yes, hes had all sorts of medication and cream, but this works within a few weeks it’s gone.
Wow that's brilliant. How amazing are bees 😍 how do you mix it as propolis is like gum, do you make a tincture?

Does it work?
There are several preclinical studies, and I know of one small clinical study showing Propolis can reduce the inflammation caused by Eczema.
Allergy to Propolis has been report however, but seems to be rare.

Wow that's brilliant. How amazing are bees 😍 how do you mix it as propolis is like gum, do you make a tincture?
I too would be interested in hearing how make it, if you are willing to share on here.

There are several preclinical studies, and I know of one small clinical study showing Propolis can reduce the inflammation caused by Eczema.
Allergy to Propolis has been report however, but seems to be rare.

I too would be interested in hearing how make it, if you are willing to share on here.
I get the propolis and warm it in olive oil, then strain it roughly, just to remove the big bits of rubbish, in around 50-100ml of oil. Then I melt a tub of raw shea butter that you can buy from Amazon a brand called Soapery. Mix the oil and melted butter and pour it back into the tub the Shea butter comes in and let it set then use it. Adding the olive oil keeps it soft like a spreadable “butter”. I try to get about 10grams of propolis for a 500g butter ratio. Not exact though.

Latest posts

Back