• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Premier Foundation for Sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy_bull

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
As part of my continued trimming up of my spare stock, due to trying to reduce numbers this year i wonder if anyone would be interested in some new, un-opened Th@rnes Premier Foundation,

It is all British Standard and all Worker cell.

BS Deep x 10 sheets @ £8.00 (WIRED)
BS Shallow x 10 sheets @ £4.50 (WIRED)
BS Shallow x 10 sheets @ £3.50 (This is super thin for cut comb UNWIRED)

I will gladly post to where ever you are in the UK, please PM me with location and volume so I can get you an accurate postage rate.

I have about 10 packs of each I would like to sell, this foundation is not very old at all, (9-10months) so there is absolutley nothing wrong with it, i just bought alot to much last year thinking I was going to increase in numbers again.

Let me know if it is any use to anybody.

Collection in person is of course an option

C B

Done on this for now, on ebay they seem to be flying out at more money :eek:

dont forget to wait for the free listing days else you will be stung with the listing and sale charges plus paypal fees

Yes wacked a load on there over the weekend when it was free listing, the dearer price i have on Ebay should cover the nasty paypal fees and ebay sale commision.

C B

Latest posts

Back