pollen colour guide

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianf

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
This spring i bought a pollen colour guide from th**nes for £1.04. Very good used it quite a bit durring the year. A couple of weeks ago i got another one from ebay, for £5.00 (+£1.00 p&p). I assumed because of the price it would be an update, and was expecting a small book. No Way. It was the same guide as th**nes. When i asked for a refund was told, no refunds given. So be warned. Ian.:ack2:

Bit like paying £27, plus delivery, for 10 sheets of shallow BS foundation from the chinese origin store (easypet?). Be glad it has only cost you a fiver to get the message!

RAB

PS The foundation: I see it is now advertised at 12 quid for ten sheets with free delivery. Still too dear by about 2 1/2 times and still possibly pesticide-ridden wax from China. I would not touch it with a barge pole at half the price indicated!

Last edited:
PS The foundation: I see it is now advertised at 12 quid for ten sheets with free delivery. Still too dear by about 2 1/2 times and still possibly pesticide-ridden wax from China. I would not touch it with a barge pole at half the price indicated!

Get my foundation from our local BKA at £4 for 10 sheets

Latest posts

Back