ozarmour bee suit!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds to me as though there is a business niche for a UK supplier!!!!
E

For those that have already purchased, is the two layer version still sting proof or is that only the three layer version? I would prefer to go for the two layer version (cost) and only wear shorts and t-shirt but I do need to avoid stings as I'm allergic.

Cheers,
Ed.

The three layer suit is the one that comes with the claims. Bee Equipment had a three layer suit on offer that was much cheaper (half the price) but it's been out of stock for a while, maybe they have them now.

Just a note that may account for the reason I didn't have to pay any addition taxes on my bee suit.
I noticed on the paperwork today that on the customs declaration the suit was valued at 30 Aussie dollars! 😄

For those that have already purchased, is the two layer version still sting proof or is that only the three layer version? I would prefer to go for the two layer version (cost) and only wear shorts and t-shirt but I do need to avoid stings as I'm allergic.

Cheers,
Ed.

If i was allergic to stings price would be the last thing on my mind..but then again i am allergic to pain so price is the last thing on my mind again..:spy:

Back