Out Apiary urgently required

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about posting a soppy picture of Bertie on Facebook and say you are looking for somewhere to keep bees?

Tell the bloke that its not possible to move them because they'll just come home again, and offer to buy a plastic sheet for his car.........

Our local town has a Facebook page where people can buy and sell stuff. Put an ad on it and got 4 possibles. NFU also have an email address for farmers looking for bees - I had no joy there though.....

Yup - still an offence, as far as I can see, under the Post Office Act 1908, Section 62, and punishable by fine:-

A person shall not, without due authority, affix or attempt to affix any placard, advertisement, notice, list, document, board, or thing, in or on, or paint or tar, any post office, post office letter box, telegraph post, or other property belonging to or used by or on behalf of the Postmaster-General, and shall not in any way disfigure any such office, box, post, or property.

My Village Hall Committee are in real trouble!

CVB
Obviously nobody has told Never in a hurry Murry.... unless the bar is about to close, that!!!
Tie notices to a tree.... with yellow ribbon of course.

Yeghes da

I have tried the Facebook route, Streetlife etc., - no luck as yet, farms appear to be well hidden around here...being on the edge of Dartmoor you need toknow where you are going...:( But still trying. I have found somewhere 3+ miles I can put them so that I can move them back closer to me - but can't find the place to put them. So I can't move them until they have somewhere to go - as it is a 'temporary' solution. Fed up I be...

Queens.....
An acquaintance in North West Cornwall has her bees in various church yards around their area... only expected problem was if there was a burial, but that seem to be rare these days... worth talking to local ecclesiatical committee,,, church wardens etc... just a thought?

Yeghes da

Latest posts

Back