Nuts in honey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griffo

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I was browsing in a local produce store in Italy last week and came across a range of honey with nuts. They were asking about 10 euros for a half pound jar. I think the nuts were almonds. Has anybody seen anything similar in the UK ?

I was browsing in a local produce store in Italy last week and came across a range of honey with nuts. They were asking about 10 euros for a half pound jar. I think the nuts were almonds. Has anybody seen anything similar in the UK ?
LIdl do a really nice Honey Roast Cashews ... very more-ish. I tried making my own but it was a disaster - I think the oven was too hot or I cooked them too long. Haven't tried since as they were welded to the baking tray ... a few at the edges were edible. Here's the recipe (I didn't bother with the Rosemary).

https://www.wellplated.com/honey-mustard-roasted-cashews/

In the neighboring country are selling some honey in jar filled together with many kind of nuts.. They call it " Jumpy" and advise it for " happiness in the house" if I recall right.

Latest posts

Back