Nail Gun

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Italian light weight green army trousers, is what I use to wear when I use to be scaffolding monkey! Any how, cutting a steel tube with the angle grinder ( petrol disc cutter) left foot on tube and sparks flying straight in between my legs and out behind me! All of a sudden it got really hot, looked at my groin and I was fire!! All OK but Dam that was close.... Hate angle grinders lol

Last edited:
Note to oneself .... remember to put the guard back on the angle grinder...

Our apprentice was power screwing a light fitting onto a ceiling with 4 inch No 8 screws pozidrive head double twist.....
Site foreman was screwed to floor above securely by the foot... teach him to wear poncy shoes!

30 mins in the X-ray dept will prove to all just how safely we all work + give you an insight into just how people fail to asses the risks until it's too late!

My last time in, there were two old chaps with suspected fractures recounting the particular experience that had got them lined up in the que;

"well, I felt the ladder starting to slide & managed to throw the chainsaw so it didn't hit the wife before I landed on her"!

"Well, you see my son & his mate left the railway sleepers leaning on the wall yesterday. I thought I'd try and move one for them but when they all started to slip I put me leg out to steady them & ….."

The porter then wheeled him into the X-ray room, using the protruding leg to open the swing door! :eek:

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

Italian light weight green army trousers, is what I use to wear when I use to be scaffolding monkey! Any how, cutting a steel tube with the angle grinder ( petrol disc cutter) left foot on tube and sparks flying straight in between my legs and out behind me! All of a sudden it got really hot, looked at my groin and I was fire!! All OK but Dam that was close.... Hate angle grinders lol

That reminds me of the time when I was a teenager when I set the contents of my overalls breast pocket on fire whilst welding.

I wondered why I could smell smoke and fortunately figured out where it was coming from before I got burnt :)

Latest posts

Back