my posts are getting deleted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john t

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
would admin please pm me regarding my posts getting deleted

an explanation is good manners

i now feel like i am being victimized and singled out unfairly

john t

would admin please pm me regarding my posts getting deleted

an explanation is good manners

i now feel like i am being victimized and singled out unfairly

john t

Possibly something in the forum :rules: about advertising?

Another contributor making labels etc etc seems to be getting away with it!

I would like to give a punt for my combined hive tool and shoe horn as I feel there is a serious market out there for my new version....

:calmdown:

has it been approved ?
is it sharp ? what if someone were to cut themselves, its a mine field of litigation,

you should provide us with details:rules:

deleting posts for no good reason is out of order, or am i wrong ?

this is a forum for discussing beekeeping issues, yes there are rules but to say something is dangerous without knowing the facts

i realize advertising is restricted and had said i was going to pay to advertise our product,
maybe i made the mistake of answering a question of how much it costs

the forum or its administrators are not liable for any actions of the forum members

i wouldn't be surprised if i now get banned,

Actually, the forum owner is liable.

No doubt Pete will toddle along shortly to say why he is deleting your posts, assuming it is him that is doing it.

If you are blatantly selling then yes I believe the policy is to delete.

Try the FB groups. Just not the Scottish one because I will then have to delete..... :)

PH

Actually, the forum owner is liable.

No doubt Pete will toddle along shortly to say why he is deleting your posts, assuming it is him that is doing it.

If you are blatantly selling then yes I believe the policy is to delete.

Try the FB groups. Just not the Scottish one because I will then have to delete..... :)

PH

im happy to give the site owner a written disclaimer , and i have offered to pay for an advert to support the site, and even to a the point of a time limited advert,
but if i cant put a reasonable post on without it getting deleted what is the point of the site ?

if there is no discussion we are never going to advance beekeeping,
and where varroa is concerned its in everyone's interests

has it been approved ?

deleting posts for no good reason is out of order, or am i wrong ?

this is a forum for discussing beekeeping issues

The owners or MODs has total control over content. It is their site, simples

im happy to give the site owner a written disclaimer ,

What you would need is to provide them with an indemnification against any and all possibilities that would be a legal document and in this case prohibitively expensive.

Also, your point about "discussion" is a tentative one at best as I'm sure you know

Looks a bit too much like a hash pipe!

not sure if it would be any use for that purpose:sifone:

it is disappointing of all the work that has gone into this and the construction thread has been deleted as well,

all the input from forum members all gone

the power of censorship should be used wisely, or maybe no one cares

not sure if it would be any use for that purpose:sifone:

it is disappointing of all the work that has gone into this and the construction thread has been deleted as well,

all the input from forum members all gone

the power of censorship should be used wisely, or maybe no one cares

https://beekeepingforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=43824&page=3

# Post 21

Admin (who owns the site) clearly understands the potential for litigation .. allowing the threads to continue could be seen in legal eyes as 'endorsement'.

im happy to give the site owner a written disclaimer , and i have offered to pay for an advert to support the site, and even to a the point of a time limited advert,
but if i cant put a reasonable post on without it getting deleted what is the point of the site ?

and where varroa is concerned its in everyone's interests

I don't know about ant legal implications allowing a forum member to advocate using your equipment, but as far as I am aware from past businesses advertising (me thinks of Mr Easy B) all forms of commercial advertising is banned on this site.
If it wasn't and given the reach the forum has, I would be crushed in the rush to place an advert!
S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back