• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Queens Wanted Mated queen wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John stockburn

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
I am wanting an Italian mated queen if anyone has any for sale, or I may consider a F1 buckfast queen .
thank you for reading

Hmmm , my question was for an ITALIAN queen as first choice or secondly for a buckfast ,...no mention of jolanta.

Yes I suppose it should have been a mated Italian queen but when Buckfast is thrown into the same post I see what OP meant.

My fault, I should have realised that there are pedantic people everywhere .
JBM did try to point you towards some of the best queens available at the moment. Your sarcasm wasn't necessary, and you still continue with sarcy comments. Are you related to my other half? She has to have the last word in everything, even when she's wrong!

JBM did try to point you towards some of the best queens available at the moment. Your sarcasm wasn't necessary, and you still continue with sarcy comments. Are you related to my other half? She has to have the last word in everything, even when she's wrong!
Ps don't tell her I said that or I won't hear the end of it 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back