Martin Lewis

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brosville

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
TBH
Number of Hives
In view of the £87 million trousered by Martin Lewis for his website, how filthy rich could admin be if he sold up?

In view of the £87 million trousered by Martin Lewis for his website, how filthy rich could admin be if he sold up?

Admin will never sell out to the wolves & jackals of big buck commerce.........

or about £3-50

True, and absolutely right too, but just as a matter for conjecture.........

first up, far play to him, a labour of love worth £87Mnot worthynot worthy

i would love to see the contract, HE MADE THEM SIGN,:eek: i bet he still keeps its indepenence

as for admin, i doubt that £87m would intrest him enough to sell his soul:drool5::drool5::drool5::drool5:

as for me a decent house and job and i will give you mine and the wifes soul for that right now:)

nice to see he's made a pretty penny having been responsible, along with the rest of the financial press, for pushing people to chase fractional differences in interest rates and hence promoting icelandic banks.

first up, far play to him, a labour of love worth £87Mnot worthynot worthy

i would love to see the contract, HE MADE THEM SIGN,:eek: i bet he still keeps its indepenence

as for admin, i doubt that £87m would intrest him enough to sell his soul:drool5::drool5::drool5::drool5:

as for me a decent house and job and i will give you mine and the wifes soul for that right now:)

Pete, there is NOTHING independent about Martin Lewis's website. He has been receiving kickbacks from the products he recommends for years. That's exactly how he made his money. OK, so he reviews products and recommends them as he sees fit, but if you get a commission, you cannot claim to be independent.
I thought more people realised this, but clearly not.

nice to see he's made a pretty penny having been responsible, along with the rest of the financial press, for pushing people to chase fractional differences in interest rates and hence promoting icelandic banks.

Not all the financial press has done that, Doc. I have always written if it looks too good to be true, it almost certainly is.

One thing that gives me sleepless nights is annuities being available on comparison sites. People may think they can buy general insurance, but often get the cover wrong. The worst that happens is that is a mismatch in cover for a year. Annuities are a one time deal and most people buy the wrong product based on price, not what it offers.

Just look at Facebbok,worth Billions
Maybe BeeBook next lol

i do know exactly how martins site works and how the money is raised and what it does and how it does it, i have been a member for donkeys years now and in the forums too, and fair play to him £87M not a bad pay day

And so you know it isn't truly independent, though it pretends to be.

Fair play, though, that's a lot of money.

Would you have turned it down? I know I wouldn't.

I'm not criticising him selling off his business. Just pointing out he's not as squeaky clean as he is often portrayed on TV (which has done a great job of marketing his site for nothing).

Latest posts

Back