Maisemore bees-online delayed delivery?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So c'mon, where was the abuse. Purely factual, my PM, and rather stated what you had said on the forum - that you were not sure what you had done. It has since been well borne out by 24 threads in about 42 days with only 44 posts (gone up a bit now), with about ten or maybe a dozen on this one single thread.

Do you know, I might consider it trolling if if were not for your obvious lack of anything other than asking questions, where you are not just obviously out of your depth but snorkelling along the bottom.

I did not call you any names, just stated a few facts and tried to get across to you that as you appeared to be an adult, I could presume just like you did. I was clearly wrong in my presumption you are totally unable to help yourself. Not even really sure of your age status now. I have it fairly low at the present time. That about sums up my thoughts, so I will go away now and leave you to await your order from wherever it might eventually be despatched and long may you be waiting.

Perhaps, if you last until next year, you will have learned something - to get yor orders in early because there will be a load of new starters ordering late and not getting the kit until long after it was actually needed. You are at about beesrob level for my assessment of your ability. Purely my personal assessment, but I have seen enough of your ilk to be fairly good at getting them fairly close, if not spot on.

Perhaps after your 24th new thread, you may have heard of google. Maybe learned about two things recently.

Have a good day.

Thanks again Rab for your kind words and encouragement.
You would make a fantastic teacher. Ever thought of taking up the profession?
Love and peace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back