ma bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beelover22

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
COMMENT IF YOU THINK YOU LOVE YOUR BABY BEES MORE THAN I DO!!!!! LOL!!! <3 LOVE U BEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) bee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smillie

Ben you are going to get banned at this rate !!

Mark
Admin.

He's a Squatter in a Distillery :banghead:
Keeps his bees in an old sherry barrel or ex bourbon barrel !
VM :leaving:

It's not me Admin... Stupid cousins lol... Ban 'em Admin

Beelover21 Beelover22 Beelover23 We will have to ban you as well Ben, if you cannot control it,as its from the same address.

Oh, I see you have banned them already... Well done!!!

Safe to say that the other young members of my family don't really share the same opinion of this forum that I do...

I think they are already planning a Beelover23, so be prepared to take action again.

Oh dear... Block the computer that they posted the comments from - it's not the same as mine.

Admin already did that once,and you were banned as well,same ip address when he did this.

Oh, I see you have banned them already... Well done!!!

Safe to say that the other young members of my family don't really share the same opinion of this forum that I do...

I think they are already planning a Beelover23, so be prepared to take action again.

I know what action I'd take Ben! (but then I've been brought up in a household where there's always a stout stick or a horsewhip to hand!!!)

I thought for a moment you'd been illicitly test driving Father's Christmas firewater!! :D

Someone owes Hivemaker an apology,he has been kept on his toe's over xmas deleting posts rather than spending time looking after his ill wife....

Latest posts

Back