Lyson

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonforeman

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Quick question guys.... who in the UK supply Lyson beekeeping products please?

I was after some Lyson items a year ago that Abelo didn't list, but they didn't get back on my enquiry email (just saying!), so ordered direct from Poland - not the preferred route but pretty smooth going.

I was after some Lyson items a year ago that Abelo didn't list, but they didn't get back on my enquiry email (just saying!), so ordered direct from Poland - not the preferred route but pretty smooth going.

Was it easy to get straight from Lyson ?

Was it easy to get straight from Lyson ?

Yes, but they rightly suggest you order through the in-country distributor. However, as mentioned, Abelo didn't list the main item I was looking for (extractor motor), so Lyson did quote for the part and TNT shipping was very reasonable. There's an email contact on the lyson eu site. We paid by bank transfer using the post office online system as much better rate (and no fixed fee) than you get through your bank:
https://www.postoffice.co.uk/international-money-transfer
Oddly the invoice was in Euro even though Poland uses Zloty - not a problem though and all delivered promptly.

Latest posts

Back