Is it Spring yet?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJBee

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
16 a mix of Commercial, National, 14 x 12, Dadant and a Warre
First decent day for what seems like weeks- sunny and +12C. All colonies active Spring cleaning and toilet breaks. Lovely to see but a long way to go yet.

:iagree:

First time I've seen bees flying for ages. If this is what happens after The End of The World, bring it on... :D

The weather is more like 'summer'

What do my stupid neighbours next to my apiary do on such a great day?

Light a massive bonfire 10 yds from the bees which because it's been raining for days smokes like billyho all day. All over my washing as well.

:cuss::cuss::cuss:

I know there should be no long term damage but honestly some people have no sense or thought for anyone but themselves.

Rant over.
Cazza

What do my stupid neighbours next to my apiary do on such a great day?

Light a massive bonfire 10 yds from the bees which because it's been raining for days smokes like billyho all day. All over my washing as well.

:cuss::cuss::cuss:

I know there should be no long term damage but honestly some people have no sense or thought for anyone but themselves.

Rant over.
Cazza

:ohthedrama:
Getting their own back for all the bee poo on their washing.

Did not go up the apiary today but walked straight into a cobweb in the garden so some insects thinks it's spring

mine busey to only see one bee with a tiny bit of pollen darker than ivy was more pinky .all the courses i done this year and all i read and bringin in pollen bizzaaaar

I feel as though I am living in a different country, its wet windy and cold here. The bees would need to be mad to come out at all. I just check the hive has not blown over.

Latest posts

Back