Invertbee

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pargyle

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Just been trying to buy my stock of Invertbee for the top up of my hives ... I don't use a lot I usually buy four or five 14Kg drums.

The price seems to be on the way up ... best I could get (with anyone who has stock) was £18.99 + delivery. Our association doesn't bulk buy but those that do seem to be not far off that price.

I've placed my order with Simon the Beekeeper. But .. if you are going to use Invertbee for winter top ups probably best to start placing orders before the price hikes any further .. oddly, it is more expensive to buy 20 ltr drums than 2 x 10 ltr ?

Just been trying to buy my stock of Invertbee for the top up of my hives ... I don't use a lot I usually buy four or five 14Kg drums.

The price seems to be on the way up ... best I could get (with anyone who has stock) was £18.99 + delivery. Our association doesn't bulk buy but those that do seem to be not far off that price.

I've placed my order with Simon the Beekeeper. But .. if you are going to use Invertbee for winter top ups probably best to start placing orders before the price hikes any further .. oddly, it is more expensive to buy 20 ltr drums than 2 x 10 ltr ?
Better get your plastic drum and plasters mixer out!

I have just bought mine for 14.50 per 14kg from wyefield apiaries. Great service aswell. I did collect though so I'm not sure what delivery would look like.

Interesting you should mention increased sugar prices. I got a quote for fondant from my supplier, the cost for the same make as I had last year had increased by about 3%. When I tried to twist the reps arm for a better deal on a pallet load he offered me the make I had two years ago at 12% cheaper!

Interesting you should mention increased sugar prices. I got a quote for fondant from my supplier, the cost for the same make as I had last year had increased by about 3%. When I tried to twist the reps arm for a better deal on a pallet load he offered me the make I had two years ago at 12% cheaper!
Last year I paid £15 for 14Kg including delivery ... for Invertbee ... couldn't get near that this year.

Latest posts

Back