Into The Lions Den II

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyhook

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
With help from the forum I managed to get back in touch with ITLD, with the result that he came all the way to Bournemouth to speak to our association.

He gave us a very interesting talk, and it was great to get answers to some of the questions I've wanted to pester him with but didn't like to! Many thanks Murray, I look forward to trying out some new ideas. :thanks::thanks::thanks:

There was an extra bonus- we were very pleasantly gate-crashed by Beejoyful, who hopefully will become a regular feature at the club. :welcome:

will become a regular feature at the club.-

Better not ask why .... this could be more interesting than the talk!

RAB

Thank you. It was a pleasure to be there.

A series of good questions from the floor, all very well mannered, and it could have gone on for hours more.

Very nice to talk to groups who do not have a member who wants to 'go off on one' regarding an issue of obsession, and also no 'floor hoggers' who want to ask all the questions for reasons that vary. Very nice, and my associate Kristjan who looks after the Down Ampney/Hereford unit for me was there too and enjoyed his evening.

Left home at 5am, did a check the Gloucs bees, on the way, had time for a steak in the pub next door, did the talk, and was home again before breakfast time.

[ITLD] gave us a very interesting talk, and it was great to get answers to some of the questions I've wanted to pester him with but didn't like to! Many thanks Murray, I look forward to trying out some new ideas. :thanks::thanks::thanks:
I wholeheartedly agree, it was well worth making the effort to attend. Also good to meet members of BADS BKA.
will become a regular feature at the club.-
I didn't see a dart board, so .... :rolleyes:

Left home at 5am, did a check the Gloucs bees, on the way, had time for a steak in the pub next door, did the talk, and was home again before breakfast time.
That's one heck of a journey, glad to hear you got back safely.

Best wishes to Kristjan too - the (embarrassingly) forgotten names of the absolutely beautiful, very special, places were Kasmu and Altja - thank goodness I carefully label my photos. Anybody visiting Estonia would, we're sure, enjoy spending time there as much as we did.

Latest posts

Back