Insufferable bores at the Nation Honey Show

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pompous? I suppose it takes one to know one. What I don't understand is why JMB is so hateful of all aspects of the BBKA and is so rude to anyone who disagrees with him. Perhaps I should use the ignore button more often .

Last edited:
I heard someone refer to these insufferable questions-askers at conferences (not beekeeping related) as "ask-holes".

I heard someone refer to these insufferable questions-askers at conferences (not beekeeping related) as "ask-holes".

:-D

I've watched a couple of honey show videos this week and the question bits at the end are always interesting.
You sometimes wonder if people watched the same thing you did.

You sometimes wonder if people watched the same thing you did.

The same is true of the questions asked in the comments under the video.
If someone is genuinely trying to understand whats being said, I would give them a lot of leeway, but, if they're just being rude to the speaker, I don't know why they bother going

The same is true of the questions asked in the comments under the video.
If someone is genuinely trying to understand whats being said, I would give them a lot of leeway, but, if they're just being rude to the speaker, I don't know why they bother going

For the entertainment?
Nos da

I attended the Saturday of the Honey Show and went to the morning lectures and Roger's bit of the afternoon. Unfortunately I then had to leave.
I will admit to leaving immediately after each speaker so I do not have to listen to the questioners.
I love these events because they give me a chance to look at new items.
There was one thing that particularly caught my imagination this year. It was called Honey Comb 999 and uses expendable comb frames that fit inside a normal BS super frame. I liked the idea, but now regret I was too mean to by a starting kit.
I wonder what others think? I have used Ross Rounds in the past but I might give this a go next year.
www.honeycomb999.com

Just to clarify.

Ask Hole: A person who constantly asks for your advice yet always does the opposite of what you tell them.

There are many in beekeeping and all walks of life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back