Hive thefts in norfolk

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Across the county there have been about a dozen hives in the last year that I am aware of.
I am being interviewed on the radio later for a few comments on it in my capacity of association chairman. I have told them that I wont be giving hints and tips to would be thieves though.

Jill Bennett from Radio Norfolk was trying to get in touch with the Cley beekeeper....she may well have his details by now, but if not, and you know them, could you PM me and I'll pass them on to her....if it isn't too late!

Hi Leigh, too late now, they contacted him but he was unable to do an interview. I did it instead and it was on air at 17.20 last night, I tried not to sound to much like a knob and desperately tried not to help make it in to a big issue or encourage others to look at them as easy targets with high value.

Today did a 2nd interview for Radio 4 farming today.........tomorrow at 05.45, not so happy with this one as she really pushed the value questions and the how and whys.
This interview was conducted whilst I was doing an inspection !
It will be edited down to 3 minutes so may not come across so well.

Latest posts

Back