hi all

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack00scarecrow

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
a few
hi all, i have been following this website for over a year and thought it was about time to join properly. I enjoy the banter between you guys, i have kept bees for about 7 years but i'm still winging it and learn something new every day. cheers

Once you are drawn into this forum it becomes like beekeeping. .. an uncontrollable addiction - always something new to ponder - beekeeping or otherwise. Glad to see you out of the shadows and welcome your comments ... in 7 years you must have learned something !

Thanks for the reply, i think in the 7 or so years I've been beekeeping, the more i learn the less i know!

Thanks for the reply, i think in the 7 or so years I've been beekeeping, the more i learn the less i know!
It rarely gets any better - every day is a school day in beekeeping. Just when you think you know what they are doing the bees do something different !

Welcome to the chat Jack, glad you enjoy the banter and knowhow freely given.
Concur with the other posts, once one thinks he/she knows it all then it is time to give up.
Each inspection is a school day.

Latest posts

Back