hexham area

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fox403

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
hellooo first year into beekeeping anyone local that can put up with useless questions would be great :)

Great Fox403, what is your proposal - Free labour for free tuition, available what day or days of the week.

Just outline your basic proposal and the rest is a case for negotiation with prospective mentees.

Find someone with a lot of work to do and you will be given free fitness training, lifting lots of heavy boxes and if you have your wits about you and a pleasing disposition, then you will get to ask all the questions that you can think about. You will get a lot of experience too. As you prove your worth, then you will get to enjoy the company and the work as you learn.

No one says that it will be easy though.

oh i never expect nowt for nowt, i start collage on the 9th march doing a starter beekeeper course,, by dr Dorian Pritchard who has a great interest in the native bee and this is the road i want to go down,,but if anyone local needed (how did u put it) heavy boxs lifted id be more than happy:driving:

Dorian's course is great. I did it last year. Maybe try to get a peer support group going by swapping e-mail addresses with other on the course. Also Hexham beekeepers association may be a good starting point.

Stick on Dorian's course, its great. Join on eof the associations. Hexham, Alnwick or Newcastle, you'll get lots of advise/assistance. Where are you in the NE?

im up in corbridge keith yer dorian makes me laff hes so dry had pint with him last night ,,,

Back