Help to Read

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnandyrob

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Can any one do some thing with these plans so I can read them please Regards Andrew

Try Dave Cushman's or Beesource both have plans and sizes.

They are from the other forum they are langstroth plans adapted from martins national plans but they are blurred and I cant read them I was hoping some one could suggest a solution Regards Andrew

I suspect the file size is simply too small so nothing can be done to improve them. There are plans for hives including LS on the Scottish Beekeepers site - (afterthought) but your picture looks like a nuc.

Andrew - forget the PM I sent, found the plans you are referring to and as RT says, the saved size is not of a sufficient quality to expand.

I'd suggest PM'ing the plans originator

yes it is a jumbo langstroth nuc Im looking for plans to make some nucs as I'm short of cash these are only the second lot I have found plenty of nationals but not many langstroth Regards Andrew

Thanks though I was just being silly and their would be a simple fix
Regards Andrew

A five frame National nuc is simply a shortened (narrowed) version of the full size hive, so 230 wide on the outside (2 can sit on a full sized box, so should be little problem to adjust any drawings.

RAB

Iv seen the plans on beesourse thanks not 100% convinced that they are the correct size after measuring my frames

It not national nuc I want Rab its Langstroth I have trouble getting my head round plans and the ones that I posted above are the type of plans I can work from but not much good if I cant read them Regards Andrew

Latest posts

Back