helloooooooooooooo

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Stanley, and welcome to the forum
:welcome:

Tip: when you post, if you click the <go advanced> button you'll get a bigger message box, and lots of smilies you can insert just by clicking on them :D

:welcome:

We're all mad here.. well at least I am :icon_204-2:

many thanks for the warm welcome :) its of great comfort to me that not only are you all fully qualifyed in the mental health arena .....that bodging, inventing & blind faith are required for bee keeping.......errr i think im guna like it here ;) xx

Welcome, hope you are near some of Bolton's huge drifts of balsam! Will you paint all your supers "White"?

Hi laz , ive got my bitches slap bang in a copse surrounded by ballsom .........and im feeding my girls up too as they were a late addition to the family this year ....by any bizzare twist of fate .....is your real name larwence & are you one of the mentors at mdbka monday nights ?..... appologies if not ..... as for colours .... well the back of the hive is sort of urine stained and the front is to full of bees to take a chance ..... ;) as far as competative sports or pollatics or religion etc goes ........oppinions are like bum holes we all have one.. and most of them stink ! .....p.s. as a small boy my mum used to send me to the shop now and again for something called "supper whites" .....is this what you mean ? ;) hehe xx

hi ive just stumbled on this forum, im a new beekeeper, ive never used a forum before so im not sure what to do with it ? http://www.beekeepingforum.co.uk/images/smilies/hairpull.gif its a good thing that my bees dont have a 13amp plug to make them work ...im a bit rubish with tech stuff :)

Hello. You're just up the road from me in Tyldesley. We are blessed around here with swathes of HB all over the place!

I've just secured a new apiary site on a new solar farm not far from the new Aldi distribution centre up by the motorway!

Great site this, enjoy :welcome:

Hi Lawrence
i`ve chucked together a mini blog/vid thing about my first year of bees so far....here`s the link: https://youtu.be/E-DvL95zlfw ....i must admit im feeling a bit lost without the odd Monday night out at the club .....
ive learnt how to make fondant & they have been munching on it....im guessing i sort of did it right ? p.s. gramar and spelling im rubish at...i did my best !

Latest posts

Back