Hello from me!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome - hopefully you will find the forum a mine of information and innovation that you won't find in the bee books .. always something new here and a lot of stuff that is well removed from beekeeping ! Tell us a bit more about your beekeeping - we are a broad church so nothing is off limits.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome from Wales, though I am at the moment exploring Ludlow’s local producers’ farmers market. Surprised to see that nobody is selling local honey.

There was a stall absolutely stuffed with candles and balms. They are obviously buying in the wax rather than keeping bees
when I was at the Monday produce market there last year there were three or four stall there selling local honey, maybe they've run out and are waiting for the next harvest

when I was at the Monday produce market there last year there were three or four stall there selling local honey, maybe they've run out and are waiting for the next harvest
I thought this part of Shropshire was bee heaven with groaning hives.

Latest posts

Back