Glamour Beekeeping

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domino

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Not sure I'd fit in this

Last edited by a moderator:
That could be improved by duck tape around the sleeves?

She needs a neck scarf...

And BIG strong hide gloves..
And BOOTS.

Where do you keep your hive tool

Tucked into your thong - where else?

Do they hire someone to give them a good battering around the back of the head with a housebrick to achieve that blank extremely unattractive vacant look, is it drug induced, or does it come naturally?

Tucked into your thong - where else?

Do they hire someone to give them a good battering around the back of the head with a housebrick to achieve that blank extremely unattractive vacant look, is it drug induced, or does it come naturally?

She's charges by the step so needs to concentrate.

Now ... if you combine this thread with the one on Apimodules it gives rise to a bit of lateral thinking ... put some bees in the skep on her head and you could have the peace inducing benefits of the Apimodule but you could just slip the headgear on when you want to sit down for a cup of tea and have regular bee-induced therapy. Obviously, you would need a stand for the headgear to sit on when you weren't wearing it but that's just a detail ....Where's JBM ? Here's another good idea that needs expanding to a retirement plan ?

Strikes me that given the ...ahem....access from the bottom, that duct tape might be required round the nether regions as well.

P F

Then how would you get to the hive tool?
:)

Sorry to spoil the fun guys, but I think there is a strong case for breach of copyright here! Used to buy pics from Getty Images.

remove pic and put in a link then no breach?

remove pic and put in a link then no breach?

I think that would still be seen as unauthorised use, as there is not any intention to purchase the picture in this scenario.

Has Getty contacted anyone to claim copyright?

It's a link to the DM story picture.

Last edited:
Has Getty claimed copyright?

Getty Images USA company
They have a program designed originally by Israeli intelligence "allegedly" that has been modified to trawl web sites and pick up any image that they hold the copyright on. (NO I am not fooling around on this one I assure you). It picks up the data from the picture (as it's digitised). The image contains info. of date, unit the image was taken with, photo details etc etc and a host of other information even down to GPS location of original shot on some photos! If they catch you they will NOT just send a warning letter of "cease and desist", they will slap you with a BIG bill for the infringement of intellectual property rights and 'use' of the photo. (which our cowardly country upholds even though they deliberately allow you to 'snatch' the photo as they leave it unprotected) If you try to fight them they will simply take you to court and bleed you dry with legal fees till you give in. One case about 5 yrs ago cost a guy over £20,000 as he thought it was a scam. (Which if you look at it on face value, it is!)
I know as my friend and I had a 'run in' with them in 2010 and it cost us a few quid. (Small amount compared to some).
One lady used a photo for the school web page apparently and the single mum was hit with a big bill. They show no mercy and have the cheek to have their HQ for this area in Southern Ireland for 'tax reasons' and also they can charge the S. Irish VAT rate.
You may be lucky, but check out the photo's origin carefully. I now treat 'Getty Images' as another Corporate enemy! If you doubt my post then just Google "Getty Images Scam" and read up.
Hope this saves you some cash and a lot of stress(can mount up to a lot of 'donations' to the site if they catch you and pursue.)
I would urge everyone to be careful as they will check out your own web sites or adverts etc. as well. If you use an image for any monetary gain then the safest way is to use one of your own, even if you have to draw something with a pencil!
Welcome to the 53 state of USA!

PS Wrote an 'interesting' mail to the Senator of Seattle Maria Cantwell, (their HQ) expressing my 'feelings', but never got a reply, although not sure if I could go over there now without risk of arrest!
Their watching you!!!:patriot::mad:

By the way, don't be taken in by some pages you will find that say that it is a scam so ignore them.
There WAS another scam with thousands of generic letters circulated, but these were on the back of the genuine articles at the time. I have the documents from my case to prove it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back