Fudge packaging

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaz

House Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Can anyone recommend some packaging for fudge? 100g and/ or 150g (which do you sell?). I'm getting fed up of buying bags to try, none of which seem to be quite the right size/ type. Thought I'd stop wasting my money and just ask for recommendations 😊

Can anyone recommend some packaging for fudge? 100g and/ or 150g (which do you sell?). I'm getting fed up of buying bags to try, none of which seem to be quite the right size/ type. Thought I'd stop wasting my money and just ask for recommendations 😊
Any chance you’d share your recipe? I tried a few honey fudge recipes for the local show but couldn’t get them to set.

Any chance you’d share your recipe? I tried a few honey fudge recipes for the local show but couldn’t get them to set.
There's a lovely recipe on this forum, search for fudge and its the dark honey fudge shared by drstitson. Make sure you get it hot enough and then beat it when it cools. It took me a few attempts 😊

Back