from ratcatcher to dexter's shed

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dexter's shed

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
hi everyone, not a new member, just one that could'nt remember a password, been trying for a few days with no avail, so I'm back as dexter's shed

How's that woodland coming along ? Welcome back....

it's getting there, thanks for asking, it's funny, we can always find people that want to come over for a weekends camping and muck about, but trying to find helpers to work and you only see dust,lol
need a post count over 10 before I can link some videos, but 3 out of 4 hives pulled through

it's getting there, thanks for asking, it's funny, we can always find people that want to come over for a weekends camping and muck about, but trying to find helpers to work and you only see dust,lol
need a post count over 10 before I can link some videos, but 3 out of 4 hives pulled through

Ain't that just the way of the world !! Get posting or have a word with Admin, we'll look forward to some of your videos again ... Phil

I suppose it depends if members prefer dexters shed to ratcatcher lol

hi everyone, not a new member, just one that could'nt remember a password, been trying for a few days with no avail, so I'm back as dexter's shed
Had the same problem, reset didn't work, emails didn't work (no repky) so had to slightly change my name. Anybody know if you can change it back?

Had the same problem, reset didn't work, emails didn't work (no repky) so had to slightly change my name. Anybody know if you can change it back?

Ask admin to change your name for you. It's easily done ;)

If you want the same name as before it might mean deleting the other profile.

Back