French Hill Apiaries

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Sometimes I have to be dragged kicking and scratching into the future. I have a cell phone because phone booths are a distant memory. I text because that's the only way I can contact my help. Now this. About time, eh?

frenchhillapiariesdotcom

Congrats Mike, looking good.

Brilliant photos. Loving the pink boxes 👌

I have space in my bookcase for your book.

Sometimes I have to be dragged kicking and scratching into the future. I have a cell phone because phone booths are a distant memory. I text because that's the only way I can contact my help. Now this. About time, eh?

frenchhillapiariesdotcom

Long over-due Mike. Well done!

Overwhelmed by bee envy..:winner1st:

Ah well, it looks like my non productive day at the office is suddenly going to get even less productive...I should be checking it out straight away. Well done and thanks for sharing with us!

Nice site Mike.

Thanks for posting so we can take a look.
all the best

Nice pics. Not much snow though 2m in Austria and bad in Switzerland and part of Germany. Makes me wonder when the UK is going to be hit!

Nice pics. Not much snow though 2m in Austria and bad in Switzerland and part of Germany. Makes me wonder when the UK is going to be hit!

Magical... wonder if our Snow fairie has some wintery pics to share?

Makes me wonder when the UK is going to be hit!

( I think the Ice Maiden is about to be ousted... time will tell!)

:calmdown:

:winner1st:

you the man!

well done, it does look very good, one of the most professional I've seen in a long time.

Back