Farm sunday, 9th June

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my little lad is looking forward to it! Only 2 words currently, "daddy" and Tractor"

He is my excusse to play on them

I asked the farmer where I keep my bees if he was having an open day. His reply is not printable here lol I nearly spat coffee all over him lol

Been with our Association on a farm in Hampshire all day supporting their farm sunday event with a display ... massive number of visitors - lots of children, of course, with parents as it's one of the few events that are free ~ with the exception of ice creams, drinks etc.

Spent the whole day talking bees, pollinators and beekeeping .... many interested people and the opportunity to educate the next couple of generations as to how they can assist bees and pollinators. We spoke to lots of people who were interested in both bees and beekeeping. Came home cream crackered but feeling that it was a really worthwhile event.

Been with our Association on a farm in Hampshire all day supporting their farm sunday event with a display ... massive number of visitors - lots of children, of course, with parents as it's one of the few events that are free ~ with the exception of ice creams, drinks etc.

Spent the whole day talking bees, pollinators and beekeeping .... many interested people and the opportunity to educate the next couple of generations as to how they can assist bees and pollinators. We spoke to lots of people who were interested in both bees and beekeeping. Came home cream crackered but feeling that it was a really worthwhile event.

That's how I felt after only 1/2 day at the Devon County Bee tent. Totally kn***ered but worth the effort. Well done Pargyle.

Tim

Latest posts

Back