Fame at last! (or "How we all laughed!")

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
2 - and steward of 8 others.
Just thought it would give the assembled congregation a good laugh!

Clarissa got most of it right - though there are a few errors such as quoting me as saying bees fly up to 1k to forage.

Anyhow, enjoy!

Love light and peace,

Dusty

Whodunnit, whowroteit or am I on legal highs?

Ah! I recall something abut a news article discussing whether they should bring down the retirement age in the church - too many old crocks and their senile ramblings keeping the church back.
" I asked him a question about women bishops - but all I got was some confused ramblings about bees in the roof, queens from Buckfast and treating mites with boiled rhubarb leaves - I think that proves my point" :D

Ah! I recall something abut a news article discussing whether they should bring down the retirement age in the church - too many old crocks and their senile ramblings keeping the church back.
" I asked him a question about women bishops - but all I got was some confused ramblings about bees in the roof, queens from Buckfast and treating mites with boiled rhubarb leaves - I think that proves my point" :D

Look, you lot!

It's hard work being me!
I'm a total embarrassment most of the time.
And an abject failure the rest of the time.

D

Are we still on the "feminine" smelling incense or back to the usual stuff :icon_204-2:

( Really miss my bee buddy :) )

It's hard work being me!

+1

Nos da

It's hard work being me!

D

Look on the bright side - that's two things you excel at! :D

Nice article I must say - maybe publicising the difficulty of getting the supers down to ground level may mean the offer of assistance for some public spirited soul - with a tall cherry picker!!

Thanks one and all. You are very generous.

Shows the power of a professional journalist.
As to my own modest contribution, I leave judgement on that to the mercy of my fellow beeks.*

Dusty.

*My own good looks are, of course, beyond compare.

Back