EU funding for beekeepers, not in UK?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and there was me thinking ITLD was based in luxemburg or zug, switzerland and licensing himself to his UK business at a grossly inflated rate.

No, because there is no social housing around here, but you are correct about them having second homes, they all have them, but that's because the estate provides them all with beautiful old country houses foc, that many would give their right hand to live in, but life isn't perfect for them because they only have local bees in their front garden, unlike you that has the" best bees in the world".
Over to you to bore us about your AMM Corny Bees...

Saw a RURAL COMMUNITY destroyed in 14 years on the Surrey Sussex borders, the local hunt stables thrived and the pheasant shoots too... not a cow or tractor to be seen as the tennant dairy farmers sold up and the farm labourers lost their occupation... most DID get rehoused in social housing and most grumbled about the rent they had to pay.

I do nor recall any keeping bees.... ferrets and chickens mostly.

Land owners got a big fat EU subsidy for planting trees and lupins.. and another for coming out of dairy !

Over to you to bore us about your AMM Corny Bees:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

You don't have to hate all foreigners to make comments that are more than somewhat racist and as an immigrant along with hundreds of thousands of others that often find ourselves on the end of that type of nasty tripe here in France I can speak with some experience.

Chris

I think your "experience" has given you a bit of chip on your shoulder Chris and you have totally missed the meaning of my comment in your quest for an "anti racism" quest.

My comment was not a slur on immigrants, it was a slur on immigrants who come to our (or any other) country and dont contribute (by way of paying tax) to that countries infrastructure that they then rely on to look after them. Its exactly this sort of drain (among others) on the NHS that gives a false impression that it is underfunded.

Latest posts

Back