Dented extractor

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The el cheapo extractors are very thin. It would be as tricky as welding baco-foil :(

while its is possible to tig weld very thin stainless, silver soldering is easier for this level of stuff. A lot the stuff I 've seen at trade shows is silver soldered not tigged. This one one appears to be soldered not tigged.

Last edited:
Buoyed up by some of the comments here I did what I should have probably done in the first place, just tried straightening out by hand - and lo and behold as several has suggested it pinged straight out making me feel a proper charlie!

Thanks again to all who bothered to reply

It takes courage to try something so simple amongst all the doom and gloom merchants ... but makes you feel real good when it works !! It probably won't be the last time you bend something like it so at least you won't be so worried next time ... well done.

Find a space hopper, deflate, insert, reinflate.
Warning; do not over inflate. Wear correct PPE. always follow the safety instructions that are supplied with a space hopper.

I think that covers me

Find a space hopper, deflate, insert, reinflate.

Warning; do not over inflate. Wear correct PPE. always follow the safety instructions that are supplied with a space hopper.

I think that covers me

Don't you have to be over 3 years old to use a space hopper [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Back