Degrees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wibble = wobble

Medical thesaurus

wob·ble
(wah'bĕl),
In molecular biology, unorthodox pairing between the base at the 5' end of an anticodon and the base that pairs with it (in the 3' position of the codon); thus, the anticodon 3'-UCU-5' may pair with 5'-AGA-3' (normal or Watson-Crick pairing) or with 5'-AGG-3' (wobble). Wobble pairings can occur between the unusual base hypoxanthine and adenine, uracil, or cytosine; between uracil and guanine; and between guanine and uracil, when in the 5' position of an anticodon.
See also: wobble base.

NO ... it was all bout going over the top... which sums up a lot of the recent postings in this off season!:icon_204-2:
WIBBLE

Nos da

.sum posting...have you read them all?....abstract!

Your hard drive will overflow....

Last edited:
"This message is hidden because Finman is on your ignore list."
:

I do not read Jenkins texts because I do not understand them. IT is same with another 17 persons in this forum. Only what I understand in those texts is icon icon.

Last edited:
I do not read Jenkins texts because I do not understand them. IT is same with another 17 persons in this forum. Only what I understand in those texts is icon icon.

Is 17 a prime number?

17/11/1917 is one of the few dates in history that I can remember... along with 1066, 1749, 1812, 1949

Yeghes da

Is 17 a prime number?

17/11/1917 is one of the few dates in history that I can remember... along with 1066, 1749, 1812, 1949

Yeghes da

Yes.
What about 1914-1918 and 1939-1945? These are the dates of the first and second world wars. I would have thought these were pretty important dates too.

Back